Listen to andiwahls Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Paint projects

This summer I decided that we were going to accomplish so much in the home decor area. We were going to paint every room to be unique and get it all done within a few weeks.Then summer started and mom said " I will take the kids for 3 weeks in July" and I thought....that is perfect. Louie and I will do the projects, painting and all that together, no kids in the way, no distractions...then I got watching Lost all 6 seasons...and then , hey, the kids were gone and we could lounge around with no one bothering us. So, it is now 3 months later and the good news is, one room got painted and others got at least one coat of paint....the bad news....well that is the bad news. And so now, I have decided that by Christmas,yes, Christmas for sure, most of the rooms...or the rooms that have at least one coat of paint, will have two coats of paint. And pictures will be back on the walls. Projects seem so much more fun when you are planning them...so for any of my friends, I'll plan any project you want, just don't ask me to paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment