Listen to andiwahls Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, September 25, 2010

All that glitters and other favorite things.

I have decided something and I am not afraid to say it. I love glitter. I love all the glitter makeup things. I love that I found these great products at Walmart called Hard Candy and they have all these great glitter lip glosses and mascaras and eye liners. I LOVE IT!!! Ok, so what if I am 32 I am aware that some of this stuff , probably all of it, is meant for the 16 and under crowd. But I love that my eye sparkle...literally. They are shiny and sparkly and well...duh...glittery. It is so much fun. So now I have crazy color hair and glitter eyes. What's next?....wouldn't you like to know..... Don't worry i am not going to go crazy...er.... Anyway... Here is some of the other trivial things that I love:
Lip gloss- the shinier the better what ever brand is the shiniest.
Loreal blackest black collagen mascara-it does make my lashes seem thicker and longer.
Manic panic hair colors.- they are so great and fun to put in
Flower hair clips
headbrands with designs or flowers or any thing that makes them unique
kiwi- cause they taste good ( I know- I am random)
I am sure that there are other things too, but it is late and I am not thinking to straight. What are some of you favorite trivial things?

1 comment:

  1. My trivial things? Well... let's see... This was FUN and made me think.

    1. Paul Mitchell Hair Spray. Never found one that works as good.
    2. Bare Minerals foundation.
    3. Jewelry and shoes - which I don't buy myself too much of anymore since I'm a momma.
    4. Chocolate. Preferrably with nuts.
    5. TIVO - can't watch TV without it now.
    6. Since you said a fruit, mine is nectarines.
    7. Squash, any kind.


    I'm sure there's more but those are what first come to mind.

    ReplyDelete