Listen to andiwahls Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, September 17, 2010

Do you Zumba?...

Last night I went to my first Zumba class taught by my friend Annie. It. was. GREAT. So fun and energizing. I felt awkward at first, because believe it or not, I am not a dancer and last night I also realized that I have issue going on in my brain. For instance, she would say swing your hips and I am sure that I was swinging them , but then I would look around and I wasn't swinging the way the others were or who knew that stepping forward and then back and then forward would be so difficult?....oh well. It was so fun and it mixed a lot of different dance moves and it was just fun to be there with other women. I am hoping next week I can figure out my body and directions better. Poor Annie probably was worried that I was having a seizure, or maybe that I was Elaine from Seinfeld. No, it's just me trying to find the rhythm.Or find my hips...

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! thanks so much~! i haven't been around blog reading as i am dancing every spare second of the day!

    i'm glad you liked it- and had fun. and no, i don't really notice anyone. i just check to make sure everyone is sweating and STILL breathing! can't wait tos ee you on thursday!

    ReplyDelete