Listen to andiwahls Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The party is over

I title this the Party's Over, because that is what my mom always says " The party's over!"...but more in a sing song voice..anyway you get the picture. Summer is going, going, gone and now the kids will be back to school on Monday! And as of Monday I will have all but one of our kids in full time school. Mattea will be going to school next year. And also as of next year, I will have one in high school, one in middle school and then the rest in elementary school. Now, Louie is saying that next year is when the party starts,but I can't believe that this time of life is already here. So this next school year you might hear me talk about the next school year and now you will know why. Anyway this year will be fun. Bella (for those of you who haven't heard me brag about this) is the Student Body Historian, in National Junior Honors and also is the prettiest girl in school...( no vote was taken for that, I just declare it to be so). Cecilia is in the 5th grade and might run for some political office , so that she can be in charge...she likes that. Franki is probably going to be in the Gifted and Talented Program. Luke is going to continue to be the sweetest boy on the planet. And then there is ....Mattea. We are going to find MANY activities for this child! Come to think of it, next year for school can't come soon enough!.... So I guess that next Monday there will be tears...by me because I still cry every year I send them to school...and yes I cry for all of them...and then I will be calling my friends to see who will take Mattea! Just kidding...I'll wait until as least the second day...

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe that a new school year is right around the corner. I have to admit that I am a little excited to send them off to school and to get back into more of a routine. However, I am totally sad for Kevin to go back to school and wish that he could just stay home with me forever. I'll think enviously of you and Mattea when I drop him off for his first day. You have a great family! Hope your kids all have a great first day of school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cry every year too! I don't want the day to come when I'm sending my baby but I know it'll happen all too quick. Your family is precious. :-) SO thankful to be friends. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. mattea can come play over here on monday!

    ReplyDelete