Listen to andiwahls Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, August 9, 2010

Oi! The day I had today!

There is a show called Funny Girl. In this movie , there is a line she gives..." Oi! The day I had today!" That is the best way to sum up my day Sunday. I am the Sunbeam teacher in primary...nuff said... right? They are some of the most active 3-4 year olds that I have encountered ( and I have had my share). Yesterday was quite the active day. One needed to go to the bathroom, one needed a drink, one needed a sedative!...just kidding..not just one ALL OF THEM! Is it wronged to give Benadryl out for snack time? I'm kidding...sort of. Finally at the end 2 parents were called in to help me with issues with their kids...which I am sorry, but I will do it....primary is not babysitting... and things just became to the point where if you can't beat them (literally), then join them. Luckily by that time we only had 5 mins left. So, then when I got in my car to come home, I took a deep breath, realized that next week I will not be there to see their cute faces, giggled a little (just for a moment), and then thanked the Lord that I made it through another week. They really are cute and smart and wonderful...and active, but would I want it any other way?....probably not.
So here's one great thing about each of them:
Gavin- he made a great picture of Jesus healing the blind men
Anthony- he was the most reverent boy I had...no joke.
Mattea-she humbled me
Kate- she gave great (and correct) answers
Josh- he has the sweetest smile
Gary- he passed the crayons out and kept track of every single one
Teren- she helped keep every one in line



No comments:

Post a Comment