Listen to andiwahls Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Yep, I'm selfish...

Each of my friends have taught me so many things both as individuals and as a combined group. One thing that they have taught me collectively is that...I'm selfish.It's true. I love having my own TV time. I love having my own computer time (which includes Facebook browsing), and enjoy time to myself. I. am. selfish. All my friends talk about how much time they wish they had to teach their kids more, or do more with their kids or take their family places. And I listen to them and I think...you really do all that with your kids!? Don't get me wrong. I love spending time with our kids. I love going places with them and family time is important, but I also think me time is important..in fact, truth be told, I think me time is more...yikes!...Anyway, I look at it this way...happy mom= happy family.My kids aren't ...too bad. They think for themselves, they are taught by me and their dad the most important things. I just don't feel the need to be there for every cotton pickin thing they do....So don't go having a heart attack my friends, it's not that I don't love them, I'm just selfish...

No comments:

Post a Comment