Listen to andiwahls Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just perfect

Last Saturday our family was able to be sealed for time and all eternity in the Las Vegas LDS Temple. The only words that I can use to describe it to anyone was these two...just perfect. We had a LOT of people that are family to us show up. Some members biological families were also there. As we were being sealed as a family, I thought...if this is what heaven is then I am ready! This journey to this point has really got me thinking of how truly blessed we are as a family. I wish that we could take pictures in the temple, but the mental picture and feeling that I will have is this....all of us in our white clothes, looking at each other, filled with love and happiness.There was no other feeling in that room other then love. People we love, people that love us, people waiting outside that love us.It truly was just perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment