Listen to andiwahls Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Schedule

I called a dear friend of mine today for her birthday and talked to her for about 5 mins. My intention had been to call her earlier in the day and have a great conversation with her and catch up on both of our lives. No, I ended the call with scheduling her in my planner for tomorrow. Yes, I have to schedule phone calls. In fact I feel I have to schedule everything, and then I hope that I remember to look at my schedule because, like something else I did today, I forget things that I have scheduled. Now I know that there are palm pilots, blackberry's, and um...whatever commercial that shows that they have the newest scheduling device....I DON"T WANT THOSE!! a- because I can't afford them and b- I have a planner...with a pen...I just find that it is hard to sit down and talk to my friends. I even was hoping to turn a park day into a kill- two- birds -with -one- stone and invite the women i visit teach and just get it all done in one swoop. Even though I am suppose to work around their schedule...blah blah blah...The good news is, I have made a schedule for our kids so that they can start being more aware of their responsibilities around the house and I don't have to hear that it isn't their job or their chore...now there is a schedule and a list of the chores and when they are in charge of them... so HAH! Take that palm pilots and blackberry's...I'm doing schedules the old school way of paper and a pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment