Listen to andiwahls Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Superstitious

I am superstitious. I do the throw- the- salt -over- the- back, don't go out on Friday the 13th kind of gal. So this big event is coming up and we had one date in mind, and then it just didn't gel with my numbers. I know... weird. For some reason, 4 and 11 are my lucky numbers. Our old house was 4161...4 and 11in the numbers. Our house now 2081...4 can go into 20. Yeah, I am that lady. So when we came up with the date of March 12 for the Big day, it all came together. 12: 4 goes into 12- 3 times. We are performing 3 ordinances that day. 2011- duh! 11...Anyway so now that brings me peace of mind. I know scary. The there is the cake. We are going to have a get together after the Big deal, and I ordered chocolate cake. The lady that I ordered the cake from said she heard years ago that ordering chocolate cake for a "wedding" cake was bad luck.Oh no. Bad luck! Then I thought, well it is our family's favorite cake and it will make us happy, so...plus I watch those baking shows and people order chocolate cake all the time.... So, I will just take my chances. Louie says that I think about things way too much, but hey it's my thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment