Listen to andiwahls Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cut or not to cut.. that is the question

When I was younger I had a period of time that I grew my hair out. And it did get long... ish...down to the middle of my back. Anyway, I had boyfriend that always said he loved long hair and so hey! I loved having long hair...until the break up and the ....chop! All gone. up to the chin. The point of me sharing this that I believe that I am not a long hair person. I really hate the upkeep. I mean some people, like our daughters for example, have beautiful long hair and do so many fun things with it, but I would rather have a shorter hair. Well, this last year the girls talked me into not cutting my hair for a year. A YEAR!! And so far I have kept to it. Hair color, that is something entirely different. Color away...not away as in go away, but away as in go for it...um, yeah, anyhoo...but it is so hard! I seriously think that if I had the "ideal" face, ya know the one that doesn't have the appearance of a slight double chin, that I would just chop it all, but no. Those dang girls! Well, I guess it's not that bad to grow it out, at least I am growing it out the natural way, I could go and buy hair and just clip it in and voila! instant hair! No I'll keep growing it and the we will see in August...that 's the year mark, if I keep going....

No comments:

Post a Comment