Listen to andiwahls Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 18, 2011

Happiness...

What is bringing me happiness?
1. Louie...our anniversary is on Tuesday. I love him. I love his strength. I love that he comforts me when I should be comforting him. I love that we get to raise our kids together.
2. Our kids... they have brought so much love is my heart. I feel like it might burst! I love that they are unique is every way, but continue to work together to make our home happy.
3. My mother. She is an amazing woman. She give literally her all for us. She is funny and thoughtful and kind. i am grateful for her.
4.Music. I love all types. Just listen to my playlist. I might sound bi polar, but I'm not...:)
5. The church and ward I belong to.This is very important to me. They are truly my family.
6.Facebook. I'm sorry but I really enjoy it! I love seeing others and their lives and their families.
7. Herbal tea...helps out alot..
8. Last but certainly not least...the temple...very excited to go there with our family next month and make promises and commitments that bring us all happiness.

1 comment: