Listen to andiwahls Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Patience

Now that I am a mother, I would love if our children had patience.Patience for each other, for others around them and especially for me and their dad. So , last night, one of our kids has homework that I will not even pretend that I know how to do.So I sent them to a child that I know knows how to help. Well, after about 5 mins, screaming was heard through the house and tears were being shed. So, what do I do?...I yelled, yelled at the both of them. "You need to help each other...be PATIENT!!!" yeah, that really helps. (By the way I'm also a yeller...) Why? Why do I have to be so impatient? I hear of other mothers that sit with their kids and guide them and love them and help the through their homework... and I wonder, why can't I be that mother? The mother with the right answers and the milk and cookies ready, and that sits down and patiently helps them with the school work. No I am the yeller that refers them to others kids in the house to help. ( I mean isn't that why I had them all is for them to raise each other). Anyway, I really hate homework, and believe me it is so different from when I was in school. They have so many more steps and higher problems and have to explain every. thing. It's very frustrating. So if you are patient and would like to help my kids with their homework, the job is yours. If you needa yeller and impatient mom, then, give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment