Listen to andiwahls Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Anxious

Does getting older mean that you get more anxious? Our life this last little while has brought some anxiety. Not a lot, but there are times that I feel like it is a little more then I can bear. My mind is the problem. There are too many thoughts going through my head. Family- are they ok?...am I being there for them...Louie's hip, is he going to be ok?...did he recover well?... Bills...are they ever going to go down?... I try and remind myself when I start to feel anxious that we a really blessed. That things have been working out and that they are going to continue to work. We still have our home, we have health, we have each other. So why do I start letting those thoughts into head? I guess I just want some clear cut plan. I want to be able to see the future really? (Wouldn't that be great!) So now as I type this I wonder if any of you have this and how you handle it. I feel that I am trying to handle it good. I don't lay in bed and cry all day. (But I also think that that might be nice to do.) So how do you handle anxiety?

No comments:

Post a Comment