Listen to andiwahls Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hopes for when I'm old...

1. I hope to be patient with everyone
2. I hope not to glare at a woman with children
3. I hope not to correct said children when their mother is trying her best.
4.I hope that I don't expect children to be adults
5. I hope that I don't cut in line at the grocery store, when I know that someone was definitely there before me
6. I hope I don't drive a golf cart 10 miles an hour in a 25 mile an hour road...
7. I hope I don't complain...a lot...
8.I hope that I wear jeans with out an elastic waistband
9.I hope to be the old lady that people can't believe that she is the age she is
10. I hope that I will never know if I get gray hair
11. I hope that I don't start a sentence with" Back in my day..."
12. I hope I don't start a sentence with " I remember when bread was $1.50 a loaf"
13. I hope I don't think all music is garbage that I don't listen to.
14.I hope to be a grandma with sweet grandchildren that I love and spoil
15. I hope that Louie and I can celebrate at least 60+ years of marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment