Listen to andiwahls Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Some great news

I have been working for this great company called Sunwarrior a little over a month now and I absolutely love it! I go into work and every day leave feeling better then when I go there. the people are great and really enjoy being there. the only problem is that it isn't my full time job..until now. Yep! On Thursday I was informed that they wanted me to have one of their full time positions with in the next few months. I am beyond thrilled. Not only is a great place to work, but the products are great for you. So now this takes me to where I need to re-evaluate our current situation as far as other jobs go. I has been very fortunate as far as working goes and we have truly been blessed with many opportunities. So the future holds many possibilities for us! But for now I am celebrating this great thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment